Returns, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Therealalecompany.co.uk and its partners strive to provide the best customer service possible. Should you be unhappy with your purchase our returns, refunds and cancellation policy is set out below:
1. If you are unhappy with the condition of your purchase on arrival please reject it.
2. Should there be an issue with the product please report it straight away by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order reference number.
3. We will refund orders to the value of the product less 10% restocking fee on their safe return to us or the chosen vendor. Damaged orders will be replaced, a refund maybe agreed at our discretion.
4. If you wish to return your product please contact us at email@example.com stating your order reference number, the reason you wish to return the product.
5. Return request must be made within 24 hours of delivery.
6. Returns must reach the return address with 7 days of delivery.
7. All carriage costs are the responsibility of the customer and the goods.
8. Cancellations must be done before the product is shipped, once the product has shipped all return carriage costs are the responsibility of the customer and 10% restocking fee is chargeable. Please not bag in box orders can not be cancelled/refunded once the beer or cider has been poured into the box and is ready for collection by the courier.
9. All agreed refunds with be processed within 24 hours of being agreed.
10. Returns are not accepted on Bag in Box orders due to the perishable nature of the product.